|Posted on January 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM|
The results are in for the "Becoming Lutheran Major Applied Project Quantitative Survey!"
I am thankful to report that the survey had a total of 339 responses. From the 339 responses:
- 6 participants were disqualified due to their answer on a screen question.
- 14 participant surveys were discarded due to the surveys being very incomplete (i.e., only 15-20% complete).
- 13 participant surveys were removed from the final calculations for not meeting the criteria of the study (i.e. from foreign country, not having an evangelical background, etc...)
- A Confidence Level of 95%
- A Confidence Interval of 5.59%
You can examine the comprehensive results for the quantitative survey at the following link:
A special thank you to the following people and organizations for helping me obtain research participants:
- Steadfast Lutherans
- White Horse Inn
- KFUO Radio
- Paul McCain at Cyberbrethren
- Purpose Drivel
- Chris Rosebrough from Fighting for the Faith
- And the many Facebook Friends!
Pastor Matt Richard
Categories: Research Findings